I made some wires for delivering power to the last of the chips (GPIO/SPI, 1.342MHz oscillator, MAX3110E). Here they are:

It is also Tyler’s last day at one of my laboratories, Liberty, so there is Hamm’s and a shot of bourbon in the picture. (Yes, I nurse my shots).

I was planning to solder them in today, but probably best to wait until I’m a little less inebriated. I’ve also been reading about the fine details of using the SDCC compiler suite to start to create code that the Z-80 can run.

I also got my RS232C port delivered to the Amazon locker. So I have to go pick that up. Then I’ll be able to test the CPLD and the MAX3110E once all this is soldered in.