The CPLD socket that I soldered on was specifically for CPLD programming. I will have 3 different sockets for the CPLDs in the circuit. I have started the first of those sockets. It will be a socket and 4 12 pin headers on the wire-wrap side of the board.
Here is what the socket and 2 of the headers look like so far.
Here is the back side.
And some closer ups.
I’ll get the other half done next and them ensure that the contuity checks are all good.
Also, this a whoooooole lot easier with my new conical soldering iron tip. It would basically have been impossible with the tip the iron shipped with.